administrators Reply Quote

Answer : 4 432 Explanation : Answer: D) 432 Explanation: There are 600 Kabaddi players4% wear knee band on one legRemaining players = 600 x 0.96 = 576Of the remaining, 25% wear knee bands on both leg and Of the remaining, 75% do not wear knee bands .So players not wearing knee bands = 0.75 x 576 = 576 x 3/4 = 144 x 3 = 432.

Click here to see the full blog post