Physics General Knowledge Questions: Physics GK Question for Competitive Exams
administrators Reply Quote

<p>Physics related questions and answers, Physics questions and quizzes, quiz on Physics, important Physics, important Physics and questions, general knowledge questions and answers related to general science, ssc cgl gk questions, ssc sample papers,gk questions for ssc,gk questions for ssc cgl, gk for IAS, GK for RAS, Invetions related questions and answers, physics,questions and quizzes, [&hellip;]</p>

Click here to see the full blog post

Reply Quote

If pdf is there please send me 9738407757 whatsapp number ...i am preparing for physics teacher exam ...help me sir thank you sir

Reply Quote

@akki: the impurities added to semiconductors don't always provide free electrons eg impurities of 15th group.

Reply Quote

@akki

Hello,

Thanks for keep in touch with us. I have resolved all problems.

Reply Quote

Metal is good conductor of electricity because of more free electron

Reply Quote

Earth is rotate from west to east so stars looks like rotate east to west

Reply Quote

And the capillary tube with unequal length the presure are not maintained so the water fill not flow

Reply Quote

And semiconductor main impurity conductivity ko increase karta hai because of more free elctron

Reply Quote

Sir kuch question ke answer galat hai like which vector main three carbon dating fossil ke liye

Views

Looks like your connection to Examsbook was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.