- Candidates must bring the following documents to the Test Centre.
Print copy of CSIR NET Admit Card downloaded from NTA website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken along for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the Examination.
- Any one of the authorized Govt. Photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter
ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration
- The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit Card.
- If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, candidate must show the relevant document at the time of exam. Marriage Certificate/Divorce/Decree/Legal Name Change Document