IBPS Clerk is the simplest one among all the IBPS Bank Exams.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam will be conducted in the months of December 2018 and January 2019. So, you have enough time left for the preparation.
- Start your preparation by checking the complete syllabus and exam pattern. With this you will not miss any important topics during preparation.
- Maintain a timetable so that you are able to prepare for the exam in a planned way and give sufficient time to the subjects that need more attention.
- Refer best books and study materials for your preparation.
- It is possible that you are very strong in one subject and weak in the other. Do not get discouraged by the same. Try and work hard more on the weaker areas to strengthen them.
- Solve previous year question papers and take online mock tests regularly. This will give you an idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the questions.
- Make notes of all the important stuff. This will give you an idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the questions.
- Study at least 6–7 hours daily.
- Give your last 30–45 mins to the revision daily.
Best of Luck!